Monday, July 20, 2015

COFFEE OR TEA?

Coffee tastes better when served on a handmade tray - a tray that is painted with vibrant colours and decorated with  fussy-cut pictures of yesteryear's delicate crockery. Below is the tray before the makeover.

I love coffee and I must have my fix every morning. Tea will do me too, but nothing beats the aromatic coffee bean. So I got myself a nifty coffee machine that promises luxury and a little bit


closer to George Clooney?...ahhhhh..........


Now that the summer weather is improving alfresco dining beckons. Coffee, tea and cucumber sandwiches will certainly taste better in the great outdoors...errr......in the garden. So I bought a butler's tray  and painted it with the primary colours of the roses in my garden. The sides too are stencilled in contrasting colours.




Now the setting is complete for a teddy bears picnic.






No comments:

Post a Comment