Sunday, June 21, 2015

All cracked up

I did some crackle effect on small pieces of chipboard years ago. So recently I decided to try out the crackle medium again. This time round, I bought Rust-oleum Crackle medium from Stakelums, Thurles and had a wonderful time experimenting with the different crackle sizes.


Sue Thomas gave me the wine box and another friend gave me the lavender serviette and I bought the lavender stencil. It is very amusing that whenever my friends have some lovely stuff that they have no use of, they would think of me and pass them on to me to turn them into something beautiful.


You can never go wrong with nature, so I complemented purple with green.

I decided to use the box for my spare cutlery.


This is the original box


Then I progressed into something bigger. This time it is a bedside locker.

Embellished the drawer with trimmings and a lovely new Roman numeral knob.


This is the original bedside locker

Now I have another bedside locker, so I'm going to do something different. Watch out for the   next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment