Saturday, March 1, 2014

50 shades of Tea

When Themba and Sharon invited us to their wedding dinner, I decided to make her a gift. As no two handmade gifts are the same, I thought that will leave a personal touch. The wedding was beautifully done with praises to God and music and dancing.

This couple has been serving faithfully in the music ministry in Abundant Life Christian Church Limerick and it is such a joy to see a wedding where glory is given to God and that both bride and groom love the Lord.


The well choreographed prelude dance was spectacular, with beautiful African music which attracted even the wedding guests to join in spontaneously.



Michael and I had a lovely time, drinking in all the sights and sounds.

With pastor Kevin and Breda

So I made the newly weds a tri-shutter card



and a decoupaged tea-box. 

(I didn't know whether the bride or groom drinks tea or coffee!)








But I later discovered that Sharon actually loves her cup of tea!







No comments:

Post a Comment