Monday, March 17, 2014

Gingerbread banner and farewells


I don't like good-byes and another of my friends is leaving for the UK. I've only known Dorina since I came to Ireland and she is pretty charming. We are all members of the International Women's Organisation in Limerick - Americans, Brits, Scots, Irish, Iranians, Italians, South Africans, Hungarians and one Malaysian. So I decided to make a banner for her. I painted and embellished some chippies with an assortment of flags to represent the countries that we come from.


With Dorina

We've got a lovely lunch planned out for her and I must remember to bring a box of tissues with me. This is the card that all of us can write down our best wishes for Dorina.



While I was decorating the gingerbread chippies, I decided to embellish these 2 chippy ducks as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment