Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Matchbox Mania

As a child, I had a big box where I kept lots of used stuff for handicraft - pegs, ice-cream sticks and matchboxes etc. I created a whole convoy of trucks and cars out of matchboxes. Now that I'm using matches again to light the fireplace, I've decided to turn these boxes into keepsakes for friends.

                                                           A Vintage Dresser






A small cameo trinket box

A cup of tea for a friend




And finally, with Easter just round the corner, there are lots of eggs-iting and eggs- traordinary things to create from matchboxes as well.

A vintage Easter bunny with his fine collection of Reese's peanut butter chocolate eggs


Alice in Wonderland Easter bunny and Reese's peanut butter chocolate eggs


A bear dozing in his bunny onesie with 2 eggs for himself





No comments:

Post a Comment