Friday, February 7, 2014

Robyn's First Birthday

I believe that babies bring out the best in us. When it comes to milestones, it is indeed a pleasure to be able to share the joy of the occasion. Michael and I went for our grand-daughter's first birthday party and the occasion was beautifully themed. Minnie mouse made her presence felt and that reminds me, I must book a ticket for Disneyland before the child in me disappears.


The gorgeous angel was the centre of attention and had no lack of kisses and hugs and presents. I decided to make her a card and a cat - way before I went back to Malaysia because I knew that with the jet lag and all, my creative cells would go into slumber mode.


The materials for the card came from a variety of places: the background card stock which I've embossed is from Gorjuss (Scotland), the toppers are from Craftcuts (Philippines), flowers, heart doily and bling from Big (Malaysia).


The cat is made from Cath Kidston print and I still have some of the material left over to make into a shopping bag.


The proud parents


The handsome grand pas


One for the album

And not forgetting Minnie Mouse, created in 1928, but has never aged since.





No comments:

Post a Comment