Saturday, August 17, 2013

Mini Album Makeover


My children gave me a mini album for my birthday and when I was not looking, my labrador Hachi decided to have a look as well. The original fabric cover was too delicious for a huge dog who still thinks himself as a puppy. So before I knew it, there were deep teeth marks and copious amounts of dog drool everywhere.

My heart sank but the restorer in me surfaced. Out came my boxes and tins of this and that and a new cover was born. Little embellishments that reflect me - a heart of love, my obsession over time management, my penchant for shoes, ribbons and crochet and of course the key to show my unfettered being

The album holds so many memories for me especially when two of my older children Sonya and Samuel are in Malaysia and I'm here with my youngest Audrey and my better half Michael.
























Awwww........................






No comments:

Post a Comment