Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Paper bag Mini for Susan

This is a mini album that I made for my good friend Susan who has just returned from a 3 - month vacation to the States.


When she was away we connected via facebook and I could follow her journey as she uploaded her photos. So I thought I would make her a welcome home present by printing out her photos and mounting them in a mini album. I put the photos together in a collage form so they would be small enough for the pages. 

This mini is made from 6 paper bags sewn together. Some pages of the mini have pockets with inserts so she can document the memories. A pull out tab with a letter is stuck to the insert. The letters arranged vertically form the word LOVE which is what Susan will get from her friends when she returns to Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment