Sunday, December 8, 2013

Craft Fair at Quay Arts

Finally the day has arrived. After a month of preparation, Michael and I made our way to the craft fair. The doors opened at 11a.m. and already most of the stall vendors had set up their stalls! Praise God I had a lovely table to display my crafts.



Two of my friends had also booked tables to display their wares.


Maria and her daughter Laura were there with their lovely tatting pieces - collars, christmas ornaments etc.


Kathleen showcased her home-made scrubs and creams.....lovely smells

The best part for me was when my friends came from far and near. It felt good to see familiar faces and it was certainly very encouraging.


And I made new friends too -  Jill with her handpainted cards and Lisa with her Christmas stuff.



It was wonderful to see people admiring and buying the stuff that I made. God has given us many talents and gifts. And these are some of the stuff that I did...























So, for now I'm going to fold my hands and go for a lovely, relaxing holiday ...









No comments:

Post a Comment