Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Jamboree in Athlone

Went up to Hodson Bay Hotel, Athlone with Cathi for a Christmas Jamboree organised by Create with Kate. We set out early in the morning with Cathi at the wheel (much appreciated!) and had a full day of crafting and fun. 

The view of the bay was magnificent and the air was so clean and fresh.



The Christmas atmosphere was certainly in the air and a huge tree that was decorated beautifully captured my eye instantly.


 There was a huge array of crafting/scrapbooking stuff and I could resist all things but temptation.


It was nice to meet up with fellow crafters but I guess it is always nice to meet up with Santa himself.


Santa said I had been a good girl and gave me a beautiful pressie and not a piece of coal. He knew a number of things about me and my country and for a moment I wondered whether he was the real thing?! He also said I could continue to correspond with him even after Christmas and that I was to email him at Santa@northpole.com

The workshops went swimmingly well and these were my creations.

Soap in a Box


A Wardrobe


for my miniature china







No comments:

Post a Comment