Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas bags and memories

My friend Sarita mailed me some shots of creative looking bags and said, 'I bet you can whip something up as well'. So I went to my collection of paper bags (I know, I collect all sorts of things...) and tried my hand at 3. I subsequently gave them away to loving homes.

I enjoy Raymond Briggs' stories and hand drawn cartoons. So here is my version of The Snowman on a bag.


Then I tried my hand at paper folding to create a Christmas tree


And finally, a Santa suit complete with a satin bow tie and a belt buckle which can be adjusted, in case he puts on more weight what with all the cookies and milk


Once the bags were completed I moved on to create memory boxes as Christmas gifts. Beautiful memories are precious.










No comments:

Post a Comment