Saturday, November 29, 2014

Cushions galore

With Christmas coming up soon, the desire to decorate the house escalates. New cushion covers will perk up any dull looking sofa.

I was at the Knitting and Stitching Show at RDS, Dublin recently and that was really a crafter's haven.



I came away with some interesting ribbons, so I've used them as embellishments for cushions.

                                         
                                                       Snowman cushion with sequin snowflakes



                                                                 The Advent Cushion

As I count down to Christmas, the candy cane serves as a marker!

Sonya has sewn for me several cross stitch pieces and since I could find no more walls to have them framed and hung up, I decided to make cushions instead.

Monochrome cross stitch Rose


Cross stitch Rooster


A Snipe among Treasures


Kitchen Herbs




Now that I've done all the cushions, I must get ready for the craft workshop that I'm conducting next week.......




No comments:

Post a Comment