Thursday, May 23, 2013

Baby Shower for Sep


The International Women's Organisation in Limerick had a baby shower for Sep, a nice Iranian lady, this morning and I had left with Sarita a present for the new baby. 

It was a lovely morning...20 ladies were  there.  It is only 2 weeks since baby Lillian Alice was born.

Sarita tells me that my present was MUCH admired - see Sep's smiling face peering round the side.....
                                          The Noah's Ark quilt that I made for Sep




And here she is, little baby Lillian Alice!



The pink flowers heralding the new mother's arrival...


Theresa welcomes  Sep to the baby shower


Sue had knitted a sweet little pale lemon coloured jacket, Sarita had knitted a lemon and white shawl and I had created the blanket. Sep made particular mention of loving that some of the gifts were hand made. 



Nothing like having good friends and making everyone , wherever we are from, feel loved and at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment