Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Egg cosies or pin cushions?

We all eat our eggs differently. Over here, soft boiled eggs are placed on egg cups. With a tap of two on the shell, the top part of the egg is removed. Then the insides are scooped out with a teaspoon.

His Style of Eating soft-boiled eggs



With lots of bits and bobs in my hands I decided to make some egg cosies. These will prove handy, as they keep the soft boiled eggs warm until the man stirs from his bed. Some of these shapes can be turned into pin cushions as well.






As for me, I prefer to break the eggs straight onto a saucer, chinese cafe (kopitiam) style and slurp the goodness  up. (not forgetting to put in a dash of pepper and soya sauce). And of course, there must be a cup of strong coffee and two slices of toasted bread with butter and coconut jam. (kaya)

My Style of Eating soft-boiled eggs




No comments:

Post a Comment